Stretching Tip #2
Eat 1-2 Bananas
Wait about 30-45 Minutes
As you stretch, you may be pleasantly surprised at the depth of your stretch
Combine this with tip #1
Click Below to see a short video of EasyFlexibility Stretching Tip # 1
Do you want to feel the difference between Zaichik Stretching Method and standard stretches?
Get your EasyFlexibility Training Certification and gain access to a full and detailed Kinesiological explanation for every muscle in the human body. All of our Zaichik Stretching techniques are specific to individual muscles, focusing on their primary actions.
This seminar is applicable to any sport or physical activity with lessons arranged along the basic positions commonly used to group muscle actions, thus the lessons are divided into exercises to improve:
- Back bending.
- Forward bending.
- Lateral bending.
- Overhead arm movement (shoulder flexion).
- Shoulder and wrist extension.
Plus a lesson on methodology, the science of Zaichik Stretching, and possible variations and modalities to each exercise.
What we are offering to you is a proper method:
- A map that will guide you step by step till you reach your goal.
- It will give you the necessary preparation so that you don't get injured.
- It will adjust to your own particular needs the moment you start training and on the way when you "hit a plateau", and when you are almost there to give you that extra thrust.
- It will tell you what to do so you keep the progress you obtain in a training session.
- It will develop your flexibility and strength at the same time so the new flexibility range you acquire will be functional and applicable to leg lifts, kicks, jumping splits sort of techniques, dance, gymnastics, yoga, cheerleading, martial arts techniques and so on.
- It will guarantee that you reach your goal safely in a timely manner.
Check out what other customers are saying about the EasyFlexibility Training Certification!
Have you tried the EasyFlexibility Method? Here's what other's have to say about it...
You might also like...
How much to overstretch and why?
Please select your sport below and specific programs for your flexibility needs. Your sport is no...
Share this post