Stretching Tip #2
Eat 1-2 Bananas
Wait about 30-45 Minutes
As you stretch, you may be pleasantly surprised at the depth of your stretch
Combine this with tip #1
Click Below to see a short video of EasyFlexibility Stretching Tip # 1
Do you want to feel the difference between Zaichik Stretching Method and standard stretches?
Get your EasyFlexibility Training Certification and gain access to a full and detailed Kinesiological explanation for every muscle in the human body. All of our Zaichik Stretching techniques are specific to individual muscles, focusing on their primary actions.
This seminar is applicable to any sport or physical activity with lessons arranged along the basic positions commonly used to group muscle actions, thus the lessons are divided into exercises to improve:
- Back bending.
- Forward bending.
- Lateral bending.
- Overhead arm movement (shoulder flexion).
- Shoulder and wrist extension.
Plus a lesson on methodology, the science of Zaichik Stretching, and possible variations and modalities to each exercise.
What we are offering to you is a proper method:
- A map that will guide you step by step till you reach your goal.
- It will give you the necessary preparation so that you don't get injured.
- It will adjust to your own particular needs the moment you start training and on the way when you "hit a plateau", and when you are almost there to give you that extra thrust.
- It will tell you what to do so you keep the progress you obtain in a training session.
- It will develop your flexibility and strength at the same time so the new flexibility range you acquire will be functional and applicable to leg lifts, kicks, jumping splits sort of techniques, dance, gymnastics, yoga, cheerleading, martial arts techniques and so on.
- It will guarantee that you reach your goal safely in a timely manner.
Check out what other customers are saying about the EasyFlexibility Training Certification!
Have you tried the EasyFlexibility Method? Here's what other's have to say about it...
You might also like...
If can do one type of split, should I be able to do another one automatically? PART 4
In the last 3 parts we have talked about Front to Side Split carry over (or lack of it). We also talked about differe...
Why can I do one type of split, why can’t I do all of them? Part 3
In the last two articles, we talked about the Middle split (side split) and a True split (squared front split). Today...
If I can do one type of split, why can’t I do another type of split? Part 2
Last time we talked about forward splitters, who can’t do a middle split and why. Today we’ll talk about the middle s...
If I can do one split, while can’t I do another? - Part 1
This is a fair question that comes from a very common observation. So many people can do forward splits and not cent...
Today your tightest stretch will become easy…
Have you ever been so tight in a stretch, you could not even start the stretch? You are not alone, many people have...
Recent Findings on Causes of Tight Hip Flexors and Simple Solutions
In this article I won’t even talk about Zaichik Stretching Techniques. A lot of people still use the simple lunge str...
Share this post