Don't force your muscles to stretch
Muscles adapt to stretching between attempts
Your Fibers need time to adjust to
what you require of them
Rest for a few seconds
When you try again your body will be more prepared and will go deeper into the stretch
EASY, FAST, SAFE!
Click Below to see a short video of EasyFlexibility Stretching Tip # 1
Let us show you how to achieve an
Open Front Split, True Front Split and a Side Split Fast, Safe and Easy!
Our programs are scientifically based and created by
a world-renowned fitness & flexibility expert Paul Zaichik
This program contains 27 videos focusing on:
- Mobility exercises for each joint, to keep your joints healthy and lubricated.
- Specific warmup exercises to gradually prepare your body for a split.
- Zaichik Stretching Techniques for each muscle involved in a split, so that your flexibility improves right away without pain.
- Extended Length Conditioning exercises, so that you not only become flexible but strong as well.
- Reciprocal Inhibition, plus Movement and Habituation Techniques, for functional flexibility.
Check out what other customers are saying about the program:
Haven't tried the EasyFlexibility Method? Here's what other's have to say about it...
© ElasticSteel Corp., EasyFlexibility, Paul Zaichik, et. El., 2022. No part of the materials available through ElasticSteel.com, EasyFlexiiblity.com, site may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without prior written consent of Paul Zaichik EasyFlexibility.com, Elasticsteel.com.. Any other reproduction in any form without the permission of Paul Zaichik EasyFlexibility.com, Elasticsteel.com is prohibited. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Paul Zaichik, EasyFlexibility.com, Elasticsteel.com.
Share this post