Don't force your muscles to stretch
Muscles adapt to stretching between attempts
Your Fibers need time to adjust to
what you require of them
Rest for a few seconds
When you try again your body will be more prepared and will go deeper into the stretch
EASY, FAST, SAFE!
Click Below to see a short video of EasyFlexibility Stretching Tip # 1
Let us show you how to achieve an
Open Front Split, True Front Split and a Side Split Fast, Safe and Easy!
Our programs are scientifically based and created by
a world-renowned fitness & flexibility expert Paul Zaichik
This program contains 27 videos focusing on:
- Mobility exercises for each joint, to keep your joints healthy and lubricated.
- Specific warmup exercises to gradually prepare your body for a split.
- Zaichik Stretching Techniques for each muscle involved in a split, so that your flexibility improves right away without pain.
- Extended Length Conditioning exercises, so that you not only become flexible but strong as well.
- Reciprocal Inhibition, plus Movement and Habituation Techniques, for functional flexibility.
Check out what other customers are saying about the program:
Haven't tried the EasyFlexibility Method? Here's what other's have to say about it...
You might also like...
How much to overstretch and why?
Please select your sport below and specific programs for your flexibility needs. Your sport is no...
Share this post