The advantage of this method is simplicity… Just sit or stand and PUSH.
Of course the dis-advantage of “I am here, I want to be there and I will force myself there” is injuries and time.
Test for yourself.
- Lay down on your back and lift your thighs vertically. You can try this with bent or straight legs.
- Keep your back flat. (Don’t let one side of your body to come up).
- Separate your legs apart.
- Most likely you will notice one leg more to the side than the other.
- Of course the more flexible leg is closer to the floor. The tighter one is more vertical.
Our Method: ZST (Zaichik Stretching Techniques)
What to do
- What do we recommend? Stretch each muscle separately.
Try this exercise
Interested in full mastering a split, with every muscle properly stretched? Try our programs:
You might also like...
Today your tightest stretch will become easy…
Have you ever been so tight in a stretch, you could not even start the stretch? You are not alone, many people have...
Recent Findings on Causes of Tight Hip Flexors and Simple Solutions
In this article I won’t even talk about Zaichik Stretching Techniques. A lot of people still use the simple lunge str...
The cause of pain is not at the location of pain - Part 2
In the last article we talked about the location of pain and location of causes of that pain. Often the cause is not ...
The cause of pain is not at the location of pain - Part 1
As a matter of fact, the cause is usually found on the opposite side of where the pain is located. Most people are no...
High Leg Extensions Solution: Strength vs Flexibility Debate: And the winner is…
If you want to lift your legs high on your Developpes, Battements, Penche, etc., but your legs refuse to come up as...
Share this post