Ready to get started? Thousands of people worldwide have achieved the same results you're dreaming about and you can too!
Adductors Flexibility and Strength Training All levels
Traditionally these 4 muscles are listed as adductors:
- Adductor Brevis,
- Adductor Magnus,
- Adductor Longus,
- Adductor Gracilis.
Exercises such as straddle and butterfly are common adductors stretching techniques. These exercise are helpful yoga postures. However they target many muscles at the same time. (A straddle targets at least 7, depending on how fibers are counted.) This presents a problem, when trying to develop flexibility fast. Anyone of those muscles can prevent a full stretch.
- Each muscle is targeted individually. At the same time using an "action vs action " approach, the stretch reflex is avoided.
- Avoiding the stretch reflex allows to eliminate the pain of stretching.
- Moreover Zaichik stretching allows the practitioner to pinpoint the problem. In other words, if only one muscle is tight out of the group, all the athlete has to do, is focus on that muscle and release it.
And lastly strength exercises are also included in this program
steadily, safely, painlessly and quickly with the use of the ZST.
You can start right now! This program is downloadable! Here's what you'll get:
- A downloadable video containing the follow along routine plus explanations before each exercise.
- The routine contains joint mobility warm-up, conditioning exercises to prepare your muscles , Zaichik Stretching Techniques for each single muscle involved, strength and supporting exercises and a cool down section.
- You can download this video to all your computers, mobiles, tablets, without limitations. We provide LIFETIME WARRANTY on the download link in case you lose your files.
Specific adductors Warm-Up & Conditioning Techniques
Unique Zaichik Stretching Techniques
Which Package is Best for YOU?
wondering how to reach your goal instead of working towards it!
Start your EasyFlexibility Splits Training Program right NOW and soon
it will be YOU dancing like a star, flawlessly, effortlessly, perfectly!