Sample ZST Yoga
Try Zaichik Stretching Techniques FREE
Here you have two amazing Zaichik Stretching Technique exercises you can try and experience the benefits right away.
First one is for your Psoas which if tight it gives lower back pain and throws posture and alignment out of line.
- Step forward with one leg and move it to the side. Flex to that side from the lower spine as much as possible.
- Move over to the side (hip abduction) holding the spine lateral flexion.
- As you come back from the abduction increase hip extension (always keep spine lateral flexion).
Second one is for your upper body, an Anterior Deltoid exercise. If tight, it can prevent full horizontal flexion and internal rotation of the shoulder as well as push the head of humerus forward, putting pressure on the joint capsule and contributing to shoulder pain and improper traction.
- Turn away till elbow comes off the floor.
- Use the prop to push arm. Elevate the shoulder to ear.
- As you depress, press the elbow more toward the floor.
Get the Free eBook!
We are giving away for Free the eBook "5 Gems of Flexibility", it'll show you three additional exercises for major muscles in your body. Enter your email below to the the download link: