Many muscles affect the flexibility of the hip, such as:
- Hamstrings: biceps femoris, semimembranosus, semitendinosus.
- Adductors: brevis, longus, magnus, gracilis, pectineus.
- Glutes: maximus, medius, minimus.
Hip Flexors: psoas major and minor, iliacus, tensor fascia lata, sartorius, rectus femoris.
In turn these muscles allow the hip to perform different movements or "actions":
- Flexion: lifting your knee to your chest.
- Extension: opposite of flexion.
- Abduction: moving your leg to the outside.
- Adduction: opposite of abduction, returning to the midline, contracting adductors or inner thigh muscles.
- External Rotation: rotating your whole leg on its vertical axis, contracting gluteals, piriformis, gluteus maximus and medius, the "deep six" (gemelli and obturators, quadratus femoris).
- Internal Rotation: returning rotation towards the midline, contracting gluteus medius, all adductors including pectineus as well as sememembranosus and semitendinosus.
As you can see, "stretching your hips" is not something to be taken lightly, learning how to properly isolate and stretch the muscles that affect hip flexibility requires anatomical and kinesiological knowledge on how all this works together in balance and how to put it into practice.
No wonder trying isolated stretched found on the internet or learned out of context do not work... but you know that already, you have tried so many ways to become more flexible... This is when the EasyFlexibility's Zaichik Stretching method comes into place.
Sure you can keep trying till you nail it (by chance...) and get something that does work, or save yourself that trouble, time and money by getting this program.
We made it very easy for you putting together this Hip Combo. You will learn:
- How to stretch and maintain the flexibility of the muscles mentioned above.
- How to increase your hip flexibility in all directions: forward and back, sideways and rotations.
- How to improve all the skills that require flexibility and strength in these muscle groups, so you'll be improving: splits, kicks, leg lifts, dance, gymnastics and martial arts techniques all at once.
- How your body actually works and how to balance your hips for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Safety of training: Zaichik Stretching is first of all a safe and healthy way of exercising.
- How to stretch without pain: our method does not trigger the stretch reflex, which is a protective mechanism the body activates when you try on your muscles most stretches found out there.
What you are getting:
#1 - Level 2 Hamstrings Program
A $39.95 value, this 47 minute video will take your forward bend from reaching your toes with your fingers to reaching with your forehead, it will remove all tension whatsoever in your posterior chain muscles. It includes joints warm up and mobility, specific conditioning for hamstrings, Zaichik Stretching techniques for hamstrings and other muscles involved that may restrict a full hamstrings stretch, sequencing and progress instructions and how to properly cool down to speed up recovery. At this high level of flexibility we emphasize in strength more than at the other levels.
(For the Beginner Level Hip Combo click here).
(For the Intermediate Level Hip Combo click here).
(To learn how to determine your level click here).
#2 - Hip Flexors Program
A $42.95 value, this 45 minute video will target the six hip flexors muscles one by one as well as those muscles which restrict the full extension of the hip. This one also contains additional strengthening exercises making use of reciprocal inhibition techniques, strengthening antagonist muscles thus producing permanent flexibility and strength through the complete hip extension range.
#3 - Adductors Program
A $29.95 value, this 39 minute video contains a routine that will guide you step by step to stretch all adductor muscles as well as how to make them stronger to allow deeper flexibility. Same as the other programs, you will find a complete follow along including warm up and mobility, Zaichik Stretching techniques and specific strengthening exercises as well as the cool down.
#4 - Glutes & Iliotibial Band
A $34.95 value, this 43 minute video addresses all the muscles and actions connected to the gluteals. The Iliotibial Band runs outside the upper leg, with both Gluteus Maximus and Tensor Fasciae Latae pulling on the band. The overplay of glutes/abductors is so great with the ITB, that it is best to address them together. This program is employed to ease iliotibial band syndromes and hip and piriformis syndromes. Many athletes who tried this program have felt quick relief of tension and pain.
#5 - Internal Hip Rotation
A $32.95 value, 34 minute video contains exercises which will gradually increase your hip internal rotation. A very common practice in is to do forced internal rotation hip stretches.Many of which can be very dangerous and don't have a direct transfer into the kicking skill. There is a much faster and safer approach. This approach targets each of the external hip rotators individually. Addressed one by one, and using Zaichik Stretches, the results come very quickly. At the same time, our program strengthens the internal rotators in key positions, so that a kick can be delivered with minimum effort.
6# - Hip Turn Out Program
First Position through Fifth Position as well as countless other dance techniques acquire grace with the ability to comfortably turn out the hip. Beside dancers other athletes and performers such a martial artists, figure skaters, soccer and football players and gymnasts rely on the hip turn out for beautiful as well as powerful techniques. To get a good lateral rotation, all the medial rotators need to be lengthened. This $39.95 value, 45 minute long video will teach you how to achieve a perfect 180º turnout. Deep range of motion and strengthening techniques allow the progress to last and the new-deeper range of motion to be accepted as the comfortable and normal.
What we are offering to you now is a proper method:
- A map that will guide you step by step till you reach your goal.
- It will give you the necessary preparation so that you don't get injured.
- It will adjust to your own particular needs the moment you start training and on the way when you "hit a plateau", and when you are almost there to give you that extra thrust.
- It will tell you what to do so you keep the progress you obtain on a training session.
- It will develop your flexibility and strength at the same time so the new flexibility range you acquire will be functional and applicable to leg lifts, kicks, jumping splits sort of techniques, dance, gymnastics, yoga, cheerleading, martial arts techniques and so on.
- It will guarantee that you reach your goal safely in a timely manner.
What is the difference between the EasyFlexibility’s Zaichik Stretching method and traditional approaches?
- Many muscles are stretched at the same time.
- One tight muscle fiber will hold the rest back.
- Wider focus is required.
- Great leverage and stamina is needed for complex postures.
- Pain has to be endured to some extent since the pain reflex is encountered.
- Slow to produce gains.
- High risk of injury.
- Most gains are lost overnight, and plateaus are frequent.
Mostly static and not functional.
- Isolates muscles actions one by one.
- Takes care of the ones that are tighter first.
- Allows easier focus since you are working on one specific area at a time.
- No pushing or bouncing is necessary, not even a partner.
- Pain is not present at all.
- Results are visible right away since the stretch reflex is avoided.
- Totally safe, since it was designed according to what is natural for the body.
- Gains are permanent and steady.
- It is very enjoyable to do, and feels more like a workout.
- Can be done in dynamic, static, active, relaxed, strength modalities and combinations of all, producing functional flexibility and catering for every type of body.
The Hip Combo
Six programs, 240 minutes of training and unique techniques, most importantly, the Key to your Flexibility Success:
The Hip Combo is exactly what you have been looking for and it is be all you will ever need to accomplish full hip flexibility in all ranges, movements and directions.
How much is all this?
Doing the math: $42.95 + $29.95 times 2 + $32.95 + $34.95 + $39.95 amounts to $210.70 Not if you order today! We again make it easy for you providing a huge discount, and we are giving this away for $124.00. That's over %35 off.
So, are you going to keep wasting time and money, risking your health, hitting plateaus, wondering how to reach your goal instead or working towards it? Or are you going to start your EasyFlexibility Hip Combo Training Program and get nice impressive flexibility in all directions and virtually every hip muscle once and for all?
It's your choice. Click on the add to cart button at the bottom if you prefer the latter option.