You are here because:
You would like to learn everything about splits.
As an Instructor you want to increase your income teaching splits.
This course teaches the fastest approach to splits, while giving you a special platform to earn extra income when you are not even teaching.
How is that possible? Read on.
- First, we teach you a Special Super Fast Approach to Splits Training.
- You learn the method and begin to teach EasySplits Lessons.
- You record those lessons and upload them to Our Teaching Platform.
- We promote you, get you viewers to view your recorded lessons and pay you commission.
We take care 100% of the marketing and promotion or your classes without you having to move your little finger or doing anything else than simply subscribing to the course.
That's all you got to do. Take the course. Teach your classes and record them. We play them to subscribers and you get the commission per each view of your lessons.
Does it sound too easy?
It is just as easy as it sounds. Very easy. For you at least.
What we mean is, we’ve been on the flexibility and fitness business for over 10 years, we’ve come a long way:
- people know ElasticSteel, EasyFlexibility and their products and how effective they are,
- our website already has thousands of flexibility-minded visitors each day,
- We have developed a large social media, bloggers,advertising, marketing and affiliate network.
We have all the manpower for that and more: sales representatives, marketing experts, graphic designers, video editors, customer assistance specialists, market researchers, plus our group of flexibility experts who can answer practically any question you or your student may come up with.
This team of experts will work for you and with you, at no extra cost.
What’s on you?
Become certified, set up your camera and teach the techniques you just learned. We’ll do the rest. We bring the visitors to the website, we’ll promote you, and we’ll pay your commission as people watch and benefit from your instructions.
- Of course you can take the course for your own personal development or to teach just your students.
- What’s more, this will be publicity for your own studio, as all the certified instructors are listed on our site. Flexibility minded students will be able to find you easily.
Can I use the ElasticSteel - EasySplits brand name?
Yes! You can teach landbased splits and whole body flexibility lessons, at your own studio or someone else’s, as a Certified ElasticSteel - EasySplits Instructor.
How many hours a week must you commit to generate income?
Zero, actually. Once you recorded and uploaded your lessons that’s it. You don’t have to keep recording lessons if you are already making a reasonable profit, unless you want more (income or followers), or unless people asks you for more, and you decided to make this a large part of your business.
What about the time to plan the lessons
You don’t have time to plan your lesson? We have that covered, of course!
Use our Unique Routine Planner Application. *Available to Instructors Only
The application helps you create perfect lesson plans in minutes. You can use the vast variety of exercises we teach or get creative and add your own, based on the concepts learned in the course.
Now onto what the course contains:
In a nutshell, latest EasyFlexibility researched technique to master splits in a shortest time possible. Standard and new Kinesiological Stretching techniques, as well as many other exercises, to make you an unstoppable splitter and split teacher.
Here is a little bit more specifically:
- 24 lessons, all the science, theory and practice, the why’s and the how’s about achieving maximum flexibility, strength and functionality for splits.
- On top of that, Instructors get EFTC (EasyFlexibility Training Certification Course) included when joining Instructors Network.
- If you are already EFTC certified, you get the price of EFTC discounted off the EasySplits Course. This is a special loyalty discount to EasyFlexibility Certified Trainers.
Below you will find a brief description of the course contents:
1- Anatomy and Kinesiology of Splits
In this course you will learn the latest scientific approaches to mastering all 3 splits. The first lesson is an in-depth kinesiological analysis for each split: true front, open front and side splits. You will also get an overview of the modalities and combination of techniques used in the course.
2- Splits Specific Conditioning
Proper Conditioning allows the muscles "to listen to you", recover quicker, and minimize the chance of injuries if you were to overdo on something. In this second lesson we present 3 different difficulty level workouts for the purposes just mentioned. While the focus is on the lower body, upper body is also targeted.
3- Warm Up for Splits Training
While this sounds simple and self explanatory, not all warm ups are the same. Jumping jacks or jump rope is better than no warm up at all, but it's not as effective as split specific warm up. So we made a full lesson on this.
4- Kinesiological Stretching Techniques
These techniques break each split into the individual muscles participating in each split. They are then targeted one by one, using special exercises. Lessons 3, 6 and 9 focus on each individual split.
5- Movement and Habituation Techniques
Once the body is warmed up and muscles are stretched, movement takes place in the newly formed range, for the neuromuscular and nervous system to accept the new position as normal and comfortable.
6- Reciprocal Inhibition and Alternating Contract Release
These techniques trick the mechanisms that prevent stretching, allowing the joint angles to open up. A 17 minute long lesson containing over 10 exercises show you how to do this.
7- Specialized Strength Exercises (Extended Length Conditioning, Antagonist Short Length Conditioning and Peripheral Conditioning)
These exercises develop strength for various muscles participating in the splits. Depending on their position, they may be contracting in short, long or neutral ranges. Overall these exercises develop pliability (more flexibility at the start of the workout and faster progress to deep ranges). They also allow to move past the deep ranges. Lessons 4, 7 and 10 teach the strength techniques for each split.
8- Sample Lessons
We recorded 9 full lessons, 3 for each kind of split. This lesson were made so that you see several different practical applications of the techniques in real life contexts and with people from different skill levels and backgrounds.
9- Relaxed Stretching: Cool Down Routines
It is not recommended to try to increase flexibility every day. In other words Kinesiological Stretching techniques and other techniques that amplify flexibility should not be done 7 days a week. However relaxed stretches should be performed to cool down and speed up recovery. You will learn how to do this, and you will be able to pick 3 different difficulty levels.
When registering to the EasySplits course, you have two options
- You are taking the course for your personal physical development. This means you don’t intend on teaching the content of the course, and want to learn for your own practice.
- You are an instructor who wants to teach EasySplits to your students. If this is the case, you must join the ElasticSteel University Instructors Network. When joining this Network, you will receive many benefits.
Benefits of Joining the Instructors Network
- Licence To Teach EasySplits and Other Specialized Courses (Easy Back Bends, Easy Forward Bends, Easy Dance, Easy Shoulders etc.)
- Job Finding Support. If you are looking for a job, we have dedicated people who will be contacting schools in your area, in order to find you a position.
- A free DVD of your choice every month. Over 100 titles available and adding more.
- 10% discount on all future certification courses.
- Free EFTC course ($199 value). If you already took the course, your cost of joining the network drops, by the price you have paid to take the EFTC.
- Unique Routine Planner Application. This is a specialized app that makes planning the EasySplits lesson fast and easy. All the exercises are listed and you can quickly select them, without having to memorize each one. All the cues, muscles, and directions are right at your fingertips. You can vary the programs and keep them fresh and fun at the click of a button.
You get so much for becoming a Network Member that it is literally makes no sense to do otherwise.
24-30 Lessons of very specific, original and high quality instruction.
Detailed handouts ready to print out.
A whole system ready-made for you to: first of all, learn everything about splits, secondly, how to make money.
The Routine Planner application that will create routines automatically in a split ;) second.