To download your program click the Add To Cart button at the bottom of the page.
All the New Split Programs 2nd Edition!
- Supporting exercises spliced for faster progress and retention.
- 3 Files for each DVD (with explanations, without explanations, just explanations).
- Subtitles for easier understanding of special techniques
- And much more... Read on!
Levels and Sections:
Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced
The Master Splits Combo contains 27 videos, 3 videos for each of the 9 splits. Each program section is as follows:
- Mobility exercises for each joint, to keep your joints healthy and lubricated.
- Specific warmup exercises to gradually prepare your body for a split.
- Kinesiological Stretching Techniques for each muscle involved in a split, so that your flexibility improves right away without pain.
- Extended Length Conditioning exercises, so that you not only become flexible but strong as well.
- Reciprocal Inhibition, plus Movement and Habituation Techniques, for functional flexibility.
- New Retention Flexibility Techniques.
Side Split Beginner
Side Split Intermediate
Side Split Advanced
True Front Split Beginner
True Front Split Intermediate
True Front Split Advanced
Open Front Split Beginner
Open Front Split Intermediate
Open Front Split Advanced
How to Achieve a Split
The Zaichik Stretching Technique:
Isolates muscles actions one by one.
- Takes care of the ones that are tighter first.
- Allows easier focus since you are working on one specific area at a time.
- No pushing or bouncing is necessary, not even a partner.
- Pain is not present at all.
Totally safe, since it was designed according to what is natural for the body.
Gains are permanent and steady.
- It is very enjoyable to do, and feels more like a workout.
Results are visible right away since the stretch reflex is avoided.
Bonus! Track Your Progress with Stretch180
Follow along the program and measure your progress using our free online application at Stretch180.com. For each workout take a picture of your split and upload it. The application will measure your split angle and give you the date for your Full Split.
Master a Full 180 Split!
So, are you going to keep wasting time and money, risking your health, hitting plateaus, wondering how to reach your goal instead of working towards it? Or are you going to start your EasyFlexibility Splits Training Program and get nice full flat impressive front and side splits sooner than you expect?
It is your choice. Click on the add to cart button at the bottom if you prefer the latter option.